Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Open your Heart .. Am Coming Home !

Oh how i wish i could just say that to you .. i miss my home so much aka your heart i miss knowing that it was my place .. i miss your smell your warmness i miss not being lonely without you .. i wanna come back home i need to feel protected again i miss that feeling of knowing that someone has my back not just someone that feeling of you having my back .. i wish i could just re live one of those days when we grabbed a pizza and just went there into our own magical world where no one can reach us it was all me and you just having fun just there for each other just loving each other .. i really need one of those days .. those days are what makes me hate you and love you at the same time .. hate you for letting me go and depriving me from such days and love you cause you really gave me such great memories when we were together !

No comments:

Post a Comment